Wax Seal Set Blue
Frequently Bought Together
- Free EU shipping on orders over €95
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Paypal
- Customer service at your disposal
- TrustScore 4.7
Create a personalised wrapping or a beautiful seal for a letter by using a classic seal stamp.
This set contains a stamp and a lacquer bar, with the stamp having a beautiful pattern in the form of a laurel wreath. The lacquer bar is enough for about 10 seals.
How to use:
1. Light the wick on the lacquer bar and let the melting wax drip in a small amount on the surface you want to seal. 6-8 drops are usually enough.
Note! Be careful when handling open flames and hot wax. Keep the lit lacquer bar at least 1 dm and at a 90 degree angle from the paper.
2. Then let the wax cool for a few seconds before gently pressing the seal into the wax.
3. Press the stamp down for a few seconds before gently removing it.
Rotate the lacquer bar continuously while it is lit. When you are done, the flame is best extinguished with water.
Sealing wax played an important role in the past, where the lacquer stamp was used to confirm the authenticity of important documents or to identify the sender of letters and messages. Feel the history at your desk and apply the varnish!
Article nr: 130262